Your Privacy is important to us. You should continue reading to learn more about how we safeguard your info, what we do with it, and what options are available to you.
When using our website and submitting personal data to us, you may have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws. For details, visit here.
Your Personal Info
We retrieve all different kinds of info to make your experience the best it can be.
We may collect personal identification information from Students in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to:
When Students enroll in the School or a Course within the School, subscribe to a newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available in our School. Students may also visit the School anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Students only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
Students can refuse to supply personal identification information but doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain School related activities.
We may retrieve data by using tools like “cookies”, “web beacons” or third party analytics software, which may stay on our servers or your computers & devices. You can prohibit the use of these tools and files through your browser settings but understand you may not be able to access all of our services if you do.
When using this site and submitting personal data to us, you have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws. For details about your rights under the law, visit here.
You may also email us with any questions regarding the processing of your information or if you want any account information deleted from our database.
Ways to Protect Your Info
You have multiple options at your disposal to further protect your privacy:
- You can opt-out of mail notifications anytime by selecting the “unsubscribe” link in any email you receive from us.
- You can update your info you provided us at registration anytime by editing your account information.
- If you want to delete your account, please email us.
How We Use Your Info
Our School may collect and use Students’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service.
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience.
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Students as a group use the services and resources provided in our School.
- To send periodic emails.
- We may use Student email addresses to send Students information and updates about their order. Student email addresses may also be used to respond to Student inquiries, questions, or other requests.
- Sharing your personal information.
- To make ChalkRight more efficient with testing and troubleshooting, data analysis, research, product enhancements, and security upgrades.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Student personal identification information to others.
Third Party Websites
As a Student, you may find advertising or other content in our School that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties.
We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our School. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing.
These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Student, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
This website, chalkright.com, may contain links to affiliate products, advertisers, and third-party websites that are specially chosen for your convenience.
When using these links and websites, you understand and agree to the following:
- We may earn a small commission if you click through a link and make a purchase on a third-party website.
- We only partner with programs that represent products we use ourselves and would personally recommend to our friends and family.
- We maintain affiliate relationships with a select group of programs, people or organizations. Currently, we are partnered with: Amazon Affiliate Program
- Commissions are used for website maintenance, customer giveaways, and to continue to offer you free and helpful resources.
- We only give our honest opinions from personal experiences with the product or service in question.
- The compensation we receive may influence the content, topics or posts made on this blog.
- Any blog post or page with affiliate links, sponsored content or advertising space will be marked as such.
- No blog post or page on this website contain any links or content that may represent a conflict of interest.
- Your use, transactions or any interaction whatsoever with such websites are solely between you and the advertiser or third party.
- We are not liable and do not endorse or sponsor any content on such websites.
- We are not liable for your use, transactions or any interaction whatsoever with such websites.
- We are not liable or responsible for loss or damage caused or in connection with your use, transactions or any interaction whatsoever with such websites.
We strive to be completely transparent with our partners and compensation agreements, so please don’t hesitate to email us with any questions.
Copyright & Ownership
© 2020 | This School and all content and media are copyrighted by Letters by Whit. You may not reproduce, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer, sell or modify any portion without express written permission of Letters by Whit.
Letters by Whit and lettersbywhit.com own ChalkRight and chalkright.com and are trade names and properties of Bullet Everything LLC.
By “We, Us, Our” we are referring to Bullet Everything LLC.